Symptoms of type 2 diabetes include
• Urinary Tract Infection (U.T.I.) and Itching
• Increased frequency of urination at night
• Feel weakness and laziness
• Low confidence
• Feeling depression
• Skin infections
• Decrease body immunity
• Non healing wounds
• Heart, kidney, brain, eye etc. problems
• Weight loss or weight gain
• Loss of appetite
• All body parts start damaging slowly
• Due to decreased immunity and uncontrolled diabetes there is a possibility of cancer, kidney failure, heart attack, paralysis, loss of vision.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes often develop slowly over the course of several years and can be so mild that you might not even notice them. Many people have no symptoms. Some people do not find out they have the disease until they have diabetes related health problems, such as blurred vision or heart disease.