No. HIV is not passed on in sweat, Saliva, or tears. Some other things to know:
- Body fluids that contain the highest concentration of HIV are blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk, and other fluids that contain blood.
- You can't catch it from casual contact like you can a cold or the flu.
- Holding hands or touching someone's skin won't cause you to get the virus.
- Sharing a drinking glass with someone does not spread the virus.
- Open mouth (French) kissing is very low risk for getting the virus unless there are open sores in the mouth or there is blood present.